American Idol Underground (AIU) is an online community where emerging artists
get their music heard and fans discover new music.
American Idol Underground leverages the power of the world’s most recognized
entertainment brand to help emerging artists promote their music via the
Fluid Audio Networks (www.fluidaudio.com), an online music company, created
American Idol Underground under a license from FremantleMedia
(www.fremantlemedia.com) who, in concert with 19 Entertainment Ltd.
Here's how it works:
• Artists can set-up a free account and list bio information and photos.
• For a fee, artists submit a song to the American Idol Underground Web site.
• The songs are then guaranteed a minimum of 200 spins on AIU’s online radio
network and artists get profile pages, unlimited on-demand plays of their music,
the ability to sell their music online and other resources that help them gain
• Music fans join free to listen and rate the songs. The more a user listens and
rates songs, the better their chances to win prizes.
• Higher rated songs get more airplay and the best songs from each genre win
cash, equipment, artist promotion packages and other awards.
So, what are you waiting for?